We provide the following in-house services, at both sites, for the benefit of our patients.
- Anti-Coagulation Clinic
- Asthma Clinic
- Baby Vaccine Clinic
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Contraceptive Clinic (Pill, Injection)
- Diabetic Clinic including Diabetic Podiatry
- Flu Vaccine Clinic
- Holiday Vaccines – fees may apply
- Hypertension/Healthy Heart Clinic
- Maternity Services – midwife clinics weekly
- Minor Surgery Clinic
- Smoke Stop Clinic
- Well Man Clinic
- Well Woman Clinic (including Smears)
Consult your doctor/the practice online
The CCG has commissioned another service to provide online triage instead. This service is available for non-urgent issues only. It is a convenient way of contacting the surgery direct.
You can contact us about medical, administrative, (or prescription) issues by clicking HERE.
To order repeat prescriptions, continue to use the usual system in place. We do not accept prescription requests over the phone, please request in person, by completing the repeat prescription form or by using the online repeat prescription ordering system. Go to online prescription ordering here or use the convenient NHS App.
Answer a few short questions and we will get back to you within 3 working days. Please do not use this online form for urgent or emergency requests. The submitted forms will only be read during office hours. The forms will not be read on the weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) or on bank holidays. They will not be read Monday-Friday between the hours of 1800 – 0900. Please contact 111 during out-of-hours or 999 if this is an emergency.
We have a variety of appointment options available:
(please bear in mind that appointments are a limited resource and we can’t offer appointments we don’t have)
- Online bookable appointments via Patient Access or the NHS App (25% of doctors’ appointments are available this way)
- On-the-day bookable face-to-face appointments – available by contacting the practice by telephone
- If you prefer, we can consider changing an appointment from face-to-face to telephone instead, where this is appropriate
- Video consultations are a rarity at present
- Appointments are available for booking by NHS 111 only (only 3 per day)
- Pre-bookable appointments can be booked online, by telephone, or at reception (3 per doctor per day maximum)
- Online consultations via AccuRx Triage. You will receive a response within 3 working days provided your contact details are correct and you are registered at the practice
- Appointments with a Health and Wellbeing Coach
- Referral to the Community Pharmacy Consultation Scheme
- Appointments with a First Contact Physio
- Signposting to the Minor Eye Conditions Service at the optician
- Signposting to dental services
- Referral to Social Prescribing
- Appointments with i-Heart
- Signposting to IAPT
- Signposting to i-Heart: 01226 242419 if our appointment capacity is reached
If you have symptoms of Covid, please don’t attend the surgery until your lateral flow test is negative. Still wear a face covering when you do attend the surgery.
No access to the internet? Not computer literate?
Don’t worry! Let us know and we will help you in any way we can. We are determined not to let our patients be put at a disadvantage. We are also happy to help you if you need help in setting up your online access if you are struggling to do so, time permitting. We may need to ask you to come back when we have more staff available at times of staff shortages.