The dates for our Saturday walk-in flu clinics are as follows:
Saturday 7 October from 9 am – 3 pm (closed between 1 and 1.30 for lunch)
Saturday 14 October from 9 am – 3 pm (closed between 1 and 1.30 for lunch)
- Both clinics are walk-in clinics, and no appointment is needed.
- For eligible patients registered with Grimethorpe Surgery only!
- Please wear suitable clothing (for the weather and easily accessible upper arms for the vaccination)
- We don’t provide Covid vaccinations, arrange those online or by ringing 119 instead
- The parking lot can get very busy on these days and other people may walk or queue outside
- Please plan ahead and be careful when driving in the car park
- Can’t make either Saturday? We will also offer the flu jab during routine booked appointments for chronic diseases, just ask. And we will likely make some appointments available during weekdays too, once the Saturday clinics have been completed.
Don’t miss out! Grab your jab while you can! Available from the first week in October.