Planning to go abroad on holiday? Somewhere exotic? Here are some sources of advice on the avoidance of mosquito bites:
Health advice for travellers to reduce the risk of acquiring mosquito-borne infections such as chikungunya, dengue, Japanese encephalitis, malaria, West Nile virus, yellow fever and Zika. It was developed by the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) and the National Travel Health Network and Centre (NaTHNaC).
This guidance is also available as:
- a print version – or to order paper copies
- a video download
- a large print version (to download)
- an Easy Read version (to download)
- a British Sign Language (BSL) video version (to download)
- an audio version (to download)
- a Braille version (to order)
It can also be viewed online.
This leaflet has been translated into the languages below and are available to download.