Are you looking for a receptionist job in the Barnsley area, England?
Would you like to be part of a team that feels more like a family?Are you enthousiastic, caring, and not afraid of hard work?
Well, then this may be the job for you.
Why don’t you check it out on our website and apply?
Duties would include:
- Answering the phone and helping patients with their queries.
- Welcoming people to the practice.
- Scanning of letters and medical records.
- Chaperoning for clinicians.
- Processing prescription requests.
- Inviting patients for reviews.
- Booking appointments.
- Processing online consultations, responding to these, or passing them on to the appropriate clinician.
- Management of the practice email inbox. (emails from other clinicians/professionals).
- Processing referrals and booking appointments at the hospital via the eRS (electronic referral system).
- Passing requests or queries from patients to the appropriate clinician.
- Sending out Covid triage questionnaires to patients booked for a face-to-face appointment with a clinician.
- Handling post received or waiting to be sent.
- Processing requests for medical records/medical reports and sending these once completed.
All a bit much? Yes, it is a varied job and the successful candidate will need to become a jack of all the trades above.
An induction and training in areas the candidate does not yet have skills in, will be provided.
So, is this something you would be interested in? Then please, check our website and apply online: https://www.grimethorpesurgery.nhs.uk/job-opportunities…/
(or download the application form, attach your CV, and either hand it in at reception or send it FAO Dr J.E.C. Bennekers, practice manager, Grimethorpe Surgery, Acorn Way, Grimethorpe, S72 7NZ)