On the afternoon of Wednesday the 15th of June, the surgery is closed from 12 pm for Staff Training.
- We cannot accept any samples.
- We cannot pass you your fit note, referral details, etc.
- We cannot ask a doctor to see you. (They are away for training)
- We will open again from 8 am tomorrow.
Do you need medical help while we are closed?
- Contact NHS 111
- If your condition is life-threatening, please ring 999 instead!
Do you have a non-urgent medical need, question or admin request?
- Contact us tomorrow, or
- Use our online consultation system: AccuRx Triage
What is AccuRx Triage?
AccuRx Triage is only suitable if your need is non-urgent! It can take up to 3 working days before your request is dealt with.
It is suitable for non-urgent medical advice requests, requests for updates on referrals or other administrative items. It is not suitable to order prescriptions or request an appointment!
Want to book an appointment?
Please do so online using the NHS App or online services like Patient Access (this requires a login key from the surgery). Currently, it is possible to book telephone appointments with doctors, but soon it will also be able to book face-to-face appointments online if you prefer.
When is the next half-day closure?
The next half-day closure is planned for the 20th of July. A full list of the half-day closures in 2022 is shown below.